High-pressure breathing air applications
In compression chambers, patients are exposed to increased atmospheric pressure for treatment purposes. Divers are treated in this way after decompression accidents, for example, to protect them against the effects of the bends. In these situations, minutes count – along with an absolutely reliable supply of clean breathing air partially enriched with oxygen.
Hospitals also use compression chambers for hyperbaric oxygen treatment (HBO). During HBO treatment, patients breathe in medically clean oxygen under increased atmospheric pressure. This is the best possible way to provide the body's cells with oxygen to accelerate regeneration.
BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can supply the breathing air necessary for applications such as these.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Breathing air supply for pressure chambers
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Manufacturers of pressure chambers
- HBO centres
- Diving centres
- Research institutions
- Towns and cities / municipal services
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Complete systems covering everything from compression to treatment, monitoring, storage and distribution
- High machine availability in practical application conditions
- Global spare parts supply for at least 25 years
- High operator safety
- High value retention of compressor units
- Proven technology
|The series||Free air delivery rates||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|Breathing air||100 – 1.480 l/min||90 – 500 bar||– Breathing air|
Images: With the friendly approval of DIVEX Ltd.