High-pressure applications for fleet refuelling
Transportation companies, logistics firms, service providers and fleet owners are increasingly using natural gas (CNG) and biogas as alternative fuels to petrol and diesel. In so doing, they are benefiting in particular from the economic advantages of much lower environmental pollution and emissions compared with mineral oil products.
BAUER delivers tailor-made natural gas stations built from powerful modules which provide the best possible solutions for prevailing requirements in full compliance with local and international regulations – for forklift trucks, service fleets and buses alike.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Ideal filling station from individual vehicles up to large bus depot
- A refuelling system tailored to meet customer requirements
- Stationary or mobile natural gas filling station
- Virtual CNG pipeline / mother-daughter concept
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Transport operators and bus companies
- Logistics firms
- Service providers with own fleets
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Turnkey filling station
- Refuelling system with the very latest technology for continuous operation (24/7)
- Relevant experience of extreme climatic conditions such as heat, sandstorms, cold or atmospheres containing salt
- Cleanest possible gas quality thanks to our own filter system which is based on decades of experience in the challenging area of breathing air
- End-to-end control and monitoring unit
- Minimum noise emissions up to 50 dB(A)
|The series||Refuelling capacity||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|Entry level with the series MFE 120||Up to 10 passenger cars/day or 1 HGV/day||250 bar – 300 bar||– Natural gas |
|Low-level requirements with the series CS 15 – CS 22||Up to 100 passenger cars/day or 10 HGV/day|
|More extensive requirements with the series CS 23 – CS 52||For more than 200 passenger cars/day or more than 20 HGV/day|
|Indoor series from CTA 15 to CTA 52|