BAUER COMPRESSEURS SAS
BAUER France was founded 1985 in Paris. In the early 1990's transfer to Aix-les-Bains in the heart of Savoy. In 2002 a subsidiary was created in La Ciotat.
BAUER COMPRESSEURS SAS has been developing, producing and selling control panels and compressor systems for gas internal pressure technology since 1992 and sells BAUER medium and high pressure compressor systems for industrial and breathing air applications. A further new pillar will be water internal pressure technology.
BAUER France is within the group responsible for plastic: Since 1992 we have been developing, manufacturing and commercializing pressure control panels for the plastic industry (gas injection technology). The 4th generation which includs a touch screen was introduced to the market in 2004. At the moment BAUER France is introducing to the market a new technology, the water injection technology, as a second application in the plastic field.
The organisation of BAUER France is characterized by:
- Adaptation and integration of standard BAUER Munich components into complete systems.
- Technical performance: 3 engineers are the base for sales support and after-sales service.
- 1 sales engineer per application (diving, breathing air, industry and plastic).
- Efficient organisation of after-sales service: Customer center with 2 employees for organisation, support and sales in Aix-les-Bains; additional customer center with 1 employee in La Ciotat. 4 on the road.
- Assembling and realisation of complete systems, ready to use.
For further information on BAUER products and service contact us on:
|BAUER COMPRESSEURS SAS |
60, Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt
F-73100 Aix-Les-Bains, France
+33 479 / 882100
+33 479 / 882114